ShawnCoulson’s international corporate and transactional work forms one of its core practice areas. Our lawyers regularly represent clients in business entity formation and corporate governance administration. We advise clients on the sale and acquisition of companies, and represent client interests in bank and private equity financing arrangements, as well as expansion of operations with joint ventures, subsidiaries, and other affiliates. The following transactions are examples of our corporate and transactional work:
- Sale of Leading Washington Legislative Firm
- Acquisition of On-Line Media Company from national foundation.
- Sale of building products manufacturer.
- Sale of commercial real estate trust for real estate development.
- Acquisition and merger of national consulting company.
- Sale of environmental services company.
- Acquisition of European retailing company by U.S. retailer.
- Investment and Financing in environmental systems manufacturer.
- Formation and Sale of energy industry consortium.
- Sale of Benelux pharmaceuticals logistics company.
- Sale of French chocolate retail network.
- Acquisition and Sale of various Benelux and U.S.-based automobile dealerships
- Sale of Italian luxury lingerie business.
Click on a category below to learn more